As your advocate, we work exclusively for you, not the insurance company, to get the best settlement as soon as possible.
How We Help
With over 35 offices in the United States and Canada, an Adjusters International team is ready to manage tornado and windstorm claims anytime, anywhere. Our expertise levels the playing field with the insurance company, and we strategize with you to create the right claims strategy to take care of your family.
Our public adjusters review your policy to identify coverage options, exclusions, limitations, and coinsurance requirements. Next, our contents specialists and construction estimators thoroughly document the damage and create an inventory of the possessions damaged or destroyed. Then, we prepare and present a detailed claim to your insurance company so that your final settlement reflects the scope of the damage.
What to Focus on After a Tornado or Windstorm
Before engaging your property insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my tornado or windstorm damage?
- What is the difference between a licensed public adjuster and an insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to managing the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?