When a tornado or windstorm destroys your commercial property, a licensed public adjuster ensures that the property's physical damage and income lost from business interruption are accounted for in your claim.
How We Help
Adjusters International has helped many businesses manage tornado and windstorm claims. Creating an inventory of contents that have been damaged or blown away takes unique expertise, patience, and thoroughness. We perform this instrumental task precisely and without delay.
Our public adjusters thoroughly review your policy and engage our team of forensic accountants, contents specialists, and building estimators. Then, we organize the evidence of your structural damage, business interruption, and extra expense losses into a claim that leaves no room for misunderstanding.
What to Focus on After a Tornado or Windstorm
Before engaging your property insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I minimize the toll on my employees and customers?
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my tornado or windstorm damage?
- What is the difference between a public adjuster and an insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?