Public Adjusters for Commercial Wildfire Damage
Our experts move efficiently to evaluate and document the full scope of your damages and negotiate a maximum claim settlement to get you up and running.
If your commercial property is damaged in a wildfire, we understand your initial focus is on protecting your employees, operations, and customers. That alone can be a full-time job, as can be the next step of handling your commercial property insurance. When it is time to file a claim, your insurance company will provide its own adjuster to negotiate your property damage settlement. Who’s looking out for you?
Our team of public adjusters will work on your behalf in the insurance claim process. As your trusted advisors, we are fluent with insurance policy terms and conditions. We will evaluate and document your property’s wildfire damage in full detail to negotiate with your insurance company for a maximum claim amount so you can get back to business sooner.
What To Focus On After Wildfire Damage
What is my agent/broker’s role?
The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
What is covered for wildfire damage?
Why is a claim strategy so important?
Am I impacted by coinsurance?
How has my insurance company handled past wildfires?
Property Damage Losses Commercial Claims Recovery Process
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Industries Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- 108 Owners Corporation Manhasset Condo
- 11805 Mayfield Association
- 13030 Moorpark Homeowners Association
- 1388, LLC - Binghamton, NY
- 151 Highland Avenue (Salamanca, LLC) - Salamanca, NY
- 1618 14th Street, NW, LLC
- 1745 Wazee - Denver, CO
- 17th Street Revocable Trust
- 1860 Larimer St. - Denver, CO
- 18749C N. Frederick Corporation
- 1st Choice Pallets
- 1st Missionary Baptist Church - Inkster, MI
- 2108 Bolton Street
- 218 East Main Street Partnership
- 245 Granby, LLC
- 3 Day Suit Brokers
- 3-G Video Cassette Corp.
- 36-40 North Main Street Corp. - Waterbury, CT
- 380 York Road Associates
- 388028 British Columbia Ltd., Inc.
- 3D Treats, Inc./dba Dairy Queen
- 3rd Millenium Inc
- 4230 Stansbury Association
- 4455 Hazeltine Homeowners Association
From the onset of our claim it was very obvious the Insurance Company's adjusters were minimizing our recovery and not properly assessing the damage of our custom home, which was totally destroyed as a result of the forest fire. You and your team of experts properly assessed the damage and submitted the claim reflecting the proper costs and damages and successfully negotiated a fair and equitable settlement for us... had we not engaged your services, the Insurance Company would have most probably only paid less than half of what your firm recovered on our behalf.Dr. Hussein El-GhorouryPresident & CEO - Ellipsis Digital Systems
The insurance company tried to penalize us for doing everything in our power to mitigate our damages. The [insurance companys adjuster] was pleasant at first, but was very schooled and experienced in doing his job as he is tasked to do: to minimize the claim throughout the process...Fortunately, your firm succeeded on negotiating a fair and reasonable settlement with experience and tools that we do not have at our disposal...We appreciate the policy knowledge, detailed analysis and information that you provided us with which allowed us to make important business decisions relating to which path we wanted to take with our claim. We certainly did not realize the finesse, skill, and strategy necessary in the claims process to lead to such a successful resolution...Most importantly, it does come down to dollars in the end...You were able to successfully negotiate a settlement that was hundreds of thousands of dollars more than the insurance company initially offered.Greg Hooper
For decades, L’Auberge Chez François has been one of the leading restaurants in the metro Washington, D.C., area. Known for its exceptional French cuisine and impressive service, the restaurant is a longtime favorite of Washingtonians celebrating anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions.
A magnitude 6.8 earthquake, called Nisqually in seismic circles, rocked Seattle, Washington, in 2001 and severely damaged the Starbucks corporate headquarters building.
Super Typhoon Paka, as the storm came to be called, was a 12-hour session of destruction for the island of Guam. Stirring up winds in excess of 200 miles per hour, the tropical cyclone tossed buildings, planes and ships across the island like discarded toys. Among these was the headquarters of Continental Micronesia, a subsidiary of Continental Airlines. The main offices, the marketing buildings and the planes were damaged by the powerful typhoon.