Public Adjusters for Commercial Flood Damage
As the National Weather Service confirms, flooding is a nationwide threat applicable and responsible for $3.5 billion per year in total flood insurance claims. Is your business prepared?
Flooding is unique from other perils because it is not typically covered in your commercial property insurance policy. This means you may have to obtain special coverage with your insurer or work with policies made available through the National Flood Insurance Program, which has its own set of rules. Also, water damage from a flood is an expansive topic that deserves thorough assessment to determine the immediate and the potential property damage, so your business will not suffer any further.
Post-disaster, this could leave you vulnerable to complex policy conditions and oversights that can stall the recovery process, and result in an inadequate flood claim. Running a business and managing a claim can be two full-time jobs. Our public adjusters lift the burden by handling your flood insurance claim. We work on your behalf with all other parties involved. We provide you with the expertise to prepare and support a detailed claim in order to attain the optimum settlement for you.
What To Focus On After Flood Damage
What is my agent/broker’s role?
The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
Wind Damage vs. Storm Surge vs. Flood. What is covered?
Why is a claim strategy so important?
Am I impacted by coinsurance?
Is a moisture survey necessary?
Property Damage Losses Commercial Claims Recovery Process
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Industries Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- Abbey Village Condominium Association, Inc. - Delray Beach, FL
- Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, TX
- Best Western Beach Resort
- Buzz's Steak & Lobster - Kapaa, HI
- Fermenta Animal Health Company - Elwood, KS
- Franklin Foundation Hospital - Franklin, LA
- Houston Independent School District - Houston, TX
- Norview Marina Associates, Inc.
- Perkins Family Restaurant and Bakery - Satellite Beach, FL
- Prudential Asset Resources
- Reno Tahoe International Airport - Reno, NV
- Soggs Property Group - New Hartford, NY
- The Washington Ballet
I also want to thank Adjusters International (AI) for the outstanding service that was provided to CORSA and Putnam County after the August 2007 flood. ...The assistance provided by the AI team saved a lot of valuable county staff time in expediting the request for assistance, and their expertise significantly increased the amount of recovery that was received from FEMA. I would recommend the services provided by AI to any entity who is attempting to expedite receiving the maximum public assistance that is available from FEMA after a disaster.