When a disaster devastates your property and halts construction, the mounting costs from delay can become immeasurable. How are you covered?
It may be the largest development project in your company’s history, years in the making. A project that you may have to bet your future on. Then, when a disaster devastates your property and halts construction, the mounting costs from delay can become immeasurable. When your project is under construction, it is vulnerable to a range of natural and man-made disasters that can threaten your investment within moments. How are you covered by a builder’s risk insurance policy?
After a disaster, it isn’t just about the hard costs of repairing and rebuilding what was damaged or lost. It’s about the soft costs, too. Because a disaster has delayed your completion date, the additional expenses and potential business income loss you now have to bear can be extraordinary. Rather than leaving it up to your insurance company to decide what can be covered, our public adjusters have the expertise and proven results to evaluate, document, and present a detailed and comprehensive claim of all losses to prove what you are entitled to under your policy. We work only for you, negotiating and expediting a maximum claim amount so you can recover and get the job done.
What To Focus On After Builder's Risk Damage
What is my agent/broker’s role?
What do I need to know about the insurance company’s experts?
Why is a claim strategy so important?
What are considered hard costs?
What are considered soft costs?
How quickly can I start rebuilding following a loss?
Property Damage Losses Commercial Claims Recovery Process
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Industries Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- 789 Sherman LLC - Denver, CO
- Alliant Commercial Realty - Woodland Hills, CA
- Bricks Road House - Hamilton, NY
- C. G. Properties - Little Falls, NY
- Canadian Four State Holdings - New Hartford, NY
- Caro Fabrics
- Clocktower - Topeka, KS
- Combined Properties
- D & L Leather & Supplies - Utica, NY
- Dari Del - Utica, NY
- Eastwood Tavern - Utica, NY
- EMCA Incorporated
- Ficchi Heating & Air Conditioning - Utica, NY
- Food King, Inc.
- Gordon, Feinblatt, Rothman, Hoffberger & Hollander, LLC
- Hartz & Company
- Hi Caliber Auto & Towing
- Hunts Point Co. Market, Inc.
- Hyland Tower Pizza - Utica, NY
- Island Club Apartments
- JJ & Y Corporation - Utica, NY
- KC Hotel LLC - Kansas City, MO
- Knights Inn - Grand Blanc, MI
- Legends Bar & Grill - Utica, NY
Certainly the tragedy of the World Trade Center explosion will remain etched in our memories forever. We can, however, take pride in the united response of hundreds of people which enabled the complex to be reopened in record time and reconstructed on an expedited schedule. At the same time, as you well know, we were involved in a long, sometimes agonizing process of pursuing settlement activities with insurers. Without your help, and the help of many others the settlement wouldn't have been concluded as successfully as it was. On behalf of The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, I would like to thank you for the expert advice you provided to me and my staff in our effort to bring the World Trade Center explosion insurance claim to closure. Your expertise and insight in this long and arduous negotiation were invaluable.Bruce D. BohlenTreasurer - The Port Authority of NY & NJ, New York, NY
Time and again you had the creative solution, the tough negotiating point, or the quick response necessary to keep our insurance claim on track with the insurance adjusters.Richard Q. RussethVice President & Associate General Counsel - The Pillsbury Company, Minneapolis, MN
A fire destroyed a three-story addition to a hotel in El Centro, California. The construction project was framed, with electrical and plumbing fixtures in place, and the roof stacked. The fire also damaged the client’s two adjacent hotel properties.