Public Adjusters for Commercial Water Damage
The effects of water damage are not only detrimental to your commercial property, but also to the health of your employees and any other occupants. It must be documented and dealt with immediately and properly.
Sudden water damage can come from storms and floods, to a random pipe bursting. Within moments, the ceilings, walls, and floors of your building can be damaged or destroyed. Also, the moisture from water damage can lead to mold growth, making your place of business unsafe for any occupants. The immediate need to clean up and control as much damage as possible may delay you in the beginning, but organizing a plan for the handling of your water damage claim will be vital to the recovery of your business.
Our team of public adjusters will work on your behalf and negotiate with your insurance company for a maximum claim recovery. As your trusted advisors, we are fluent with insurance policy terms and conditions. We will evaluate and document your property’s water damage in full detail to make sure you receive the optimum amount to get back to business.
What To Focus On After Water Damage
What is my agent/broker’s role?
The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
Wind Damage vs. Storm Surge vs. Flood. What is covered?
Why is a claim strategy so important?
Am I impacted by coinsurance?
Is a moisture survey necessary?
Property Damage Losses Commercial Claims Recovery Process
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Industries Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- Aim Optical - Whitesboro, NY
- Best Western North Richland Hills - North Richland, TX
- Biomed Realty - Phoenix, AZ
- Chi Psi Fraternity - Boulder, CO
- Diversified Investment Associates, LLC
- DocuData Solutions
- Pan Am Equities Inc.
- RIDA Development Corporation dba Hilton Orlando Convention Center Hotel LLC
- Ruiz Mexican Restaurant - Florissant, MO
- Silver Square Partners - Denver, CO
- State Chamber of Oklahoma - Oklahoma City, OK
I had the misfortune of discovering a frozen water line/water flooding situation at our office and production facility. Over the course of the last thirty years, I have used your firm to handle various claims concerning my businesses and personal residence. The thorough, professional assistance provided by [your firm] has made a positive difference in what normally can be a huge struggle. I would highly recommend your firm at any time to anyone that may require your services.Jeffrey N. HaggasPresident - UltraCoat Finishers
Our insurance claim for water damage was denied at first...After more than two years of the insurance companys tactics of changing adjusters, losing our claim files, refusing to communicate, and avoiding re-inspections, your team prevailed without requiring any attorneys or other outside expenses. This was an extraordinary effort by your team acting as our advocate. Thank you so much for your unwavering pursuit