Fire claims are especially complex because they spark different types of damages, all of which have to be documented and proven to your insurance company. For example, fire can create serious damage from smoke, burning residue, and corrosive substances released in the flames. There can also be substantial water damage from the effort to extinguish the blaze. In the aftermath, your property and valuables may be exposed to the elements and become more damaged if not addressed immediately. As the policyholder, it is your responsibility to minimize the damage. Do you also have the time to handle your insurance claim?
Your insurance company may present an offer they think is sufficient based on their own damage assessment. Our public adjusters are your trusted advocates and resource in the insurance claims process. We thoroughly document the damage to your property and its contents. We identify the hidden damages that may cause later problems, which may have been missed by your insurance company’s adjuster. We provide a full proof of loss to help maximize the amount you are entitled to recover from your claim.
Property Damage Losses Claims Recovery Process
The Difference We Make
How Our Team Helps You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.