Brianna Moyer is the Digital Marketing Manager and Website Administrator for Adjusters International and Tidal Basin. Brianna collaborates with nationwide firms and their employees to create robust social media campaigns while assisting the firms with updates to their websites regarding new search engine optimization techniques, content, imagery, the latest technology, and more. She regularly reports to management and the firms while measuring the effectiveness of different strategies. Brianna monitors the latest trends in social media and web design to keep us on the cutting edge.
Since joining Adjusters International and Tidal Basin, Brianna has introduced new media ventures such as a podcast series titled, Property Insurance Roundtable and producing video clips. Ms. Moyer writes content for the websites which include blogs, web news stories, and landing pages. She has also been instrumental in creating Standard Operating Procedures for various AI initiatives such as trade shows and disaster plan protocols.
Prior to joining Adjusters International, Brianna worked as an Assistant Business Manager and Sales Assistant at Townsquare Media. In her free time, she pursues freelancing opportunities as a graphic designer and social media marketer.
- Past – Board Member of the Marcy Chamber of Commerce
- Past – Volunteer for the Great American Irish Festival
- Tri-Cities Tennessee/Virginia Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America’s Award of Excellence for Adjusters International’s Property Insurance Roundtable Podcast Series (2018)
- Tri-Cities Tennessee/Virginia Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America’s Award of Quality for Adjusters International’s Property Disaster Insurance Claims Educational Video Series (2017)
- SkillPath, National Seminars Training – Two-Day Digital Marketing Boot Camp Workshop 2017
- Social Media Marketing World Conference 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Digital Marketing Boot Camp 2016