Our latest podcast has been released titled, "Equipment Breakdown Insurance." We gathered industry experts, Chris Hax, Bill Sharpe and C. Todd Thomas to discuss coverages, exclusions, and what steps to take after an equipment malfunction or failure.
Adjusters International's Property Insurance Roundtable podcast series is based off of our widely popular publication, Adjusting Today. We take previously covered topics in these articles and expound upon them to provide a deeper understanding for our listeners and followers.
To take a listen to other podcasts in this series, click on the links below:
- "Coinsurance: An Essential Concept in Property Insurance"
- "Business Income Insurance"
- "Flood Insurance"
- "Expecting the Unexpected: Surviving Disasters"
- "Hail Damage Can Create Difficult Insurance Claims"
- "How to Make the Most of an Underinsured Loss"