Industry experts, Keith Hayman, John Marini, and C. Todd Thomas discuss hurricanes and windstorm coverage in the latest podcast episode of Adjusters International's "Property Insurance Roundtable." With hurricane season underway through November, this timely podcast will give you insider information on how to best prepare your family, business, or community for the next large disaster. To listen to the episode, click here.
To listen to other podcasts in this series, click on the links below:
- "Coinsurance: An Essential Concept in Property Insurance"
- "Business Income Insurance"
- "Flood Insurance"
- "Expecting the Unexpected: Surviving Disasters"
- "Hail Damage Can Create Difficult Insurance Claims"
- "How to Make the Most of an Underinsured Loss"
- "Equipment Breakdown Insurance"