Hurricane Maria ravaged Puerto Rico as it made landfall on Wednesday, September 20th. As such home and business owners will be working tirelessly to clean up the ensuing water damage and debris. We put together resources to help victims with their clean-up efforts and to also aid in beginning the insurance claims process.
- Google Crisis Map
- National Weather Service (NWS) - weather alerts
- FEMA.gov - up to date resources and apply for aid online
- Red Cross - Puerto Rico
- Homeless Shelters, Food Pantries and More
- HUD - Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance
- Puerto Rico Emergency Management Agency
- "Getting Back on Your Feet After Hurricane Maria"
- "12 Ways to Reduce Water Damage"
- "Top 10 Communication Methods in a Disaster Setting"
- “Four Signs You Need to Hire a Public Adjuster”
- “Preserving and Protecting Your Damaged Property: What Are Your Responsibilities?”
- “Suffered Damage to Your Property? Tips to Help Inventory Your Possessions”
- “What to Expect Following a Disaster: Costs, Clean-Up and Coverages”
For help with your hurricane claim:
For assistance with your Hurricane Maria property damage claim, contact our local public adjusters by visiting the Office Locations page.