Adjusters International's professionals are in demand throughout the country to present trainings and workshops, and now our website gives you the ability to submit requests for training sessions and speakers directly on the Disaster Recovery Consultant Speakers Bureau page.
- Public Assistance Basics - An Overview
- Integration of FEMA and Property Insurance Claims
- A Closer Look at 9580.3 Insurance Considerations in the FEMA Public Assistance Program
- Nine Steps to FEMA Public Assistance Recovery
- Mutual Aid Agreements: Tips for Improving Your FEMA Recovery
- Changing Adversity to Opportunity: Strategic Disaster Recovery
Our trainings can be combined to suit your organization's needs and can be adapted to formats ranging from 30 minutes to full-day or multi-day sessions. Please contact Judy Wolf, National Business Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800.382.2468 to learn more.