“Music, Ommegang, Utica Club, food, and the best assembled goody bag you’ve ever seen!”
Adjusters International is proud to be a Bronze Sponsor for the 6th Annual Run 4 The Hills! For First Responders 4 mile walk/race taking place on May 4th in Sharon Springs, NY presented by Hero Fund America.
Register by midnight, Saturday April 27th!
- Fire, Rescue, and Law Enforcement Departments are welcome to participate in the Duty Gear Team Challenge (3-person minimum, in turnout/duty gear, present race day) and compete for Cash Prizes ($1,000 for EACH division based on best overall team time)
- Medals for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place for individual first responders in each division
- New Balance will be offering 3 pairs of sneakers to the first male and female finishers, along with a drawing for the third.
- A Student Plaque will be awarded to the school team with best overall time
- Community Team Plaque awarded to largest participating team (business or any group)
- Prizes for the top three fundraisers
Like Hero Fund America on Facebook for event information and updates.
“Hero Fund America (HFA) recognizes First Responders for their dedication and heroism during public emergencies. By engaging local communicates to acknowledge and support First Responders and their familiars, we increase public awareness of the vital role they play in safeguarding lives and property… Facilitators rather than producers, Hero Fund America seeks to create outcomes that are sustainable and broad in order to best serve and honor emergency responders. The HFA endowment fund supports education, training and equipment needs for EMS, Fire and Law Enforcement Agencies.”