AI and Tidal Basin are gearing up for the 2017 National Hurricane Conference taking place April 18-19th at the Hyatt Regency in New Orleans, Louisiana. As the leading disaster recovery consulting firm in the nation, Adjusters International’s exhibition at this conference is only fitting. AI has assisted those affected by every major hurricane to have struck the United States in the past 30 years. “The National Hurricane Conference is the nation’s forum for education and professional training in hurricane preparedness.”
In attendance will be:
- John Marini, President and CEO of Adjusters International
- John Agostino, Vice President and Executive Director of Program Delivery at Adjusters International
- Lucy Ayoub, Disaster Resiliency Program Manager at Adjusters International
- Sarah Kopec , Disaster Recovery Consultant at Tidal Basin Group and
- Stephanie Moreton, Operations Coordinator at Tidal Basin Group
Meet us at booth #510 for information on disaster preparedness, planning, and recovery. We hope to see you there!