Public Adjusters for Commercial Winter Storm Damage
To maximize your recovery, it’s important to properly document the various kinds of winter storm damage to your property, and to know what your commercial insurance policy covers.
Your commercial property can experience a range of winter storm damage. Heavy snow can cause a roof collapse. Pipes can freeze and burst, causing water damage and possibly mold. Even space heaters incorrectly connected and positioned in the office can spark fire damage. If the unexpected happens, your insurance company’s team will have their own interpretation about the extent of the property damage and what is covered in your commercial insurance policy. Shouldn’t you have an expert on your side representing only your interests?
Our professional public adjusters are there to lift that burden from beginning to end in your insurance claim process. We work only for you, not the insurance company. We level the playing field with our unmatched expertise and resources in evaluating, documenting, and negotiating your insurance claim for the maximum amount so you can get back to business sooner.
What To Focus On After Winter Storm Damage
Property Damage Losses Commercial Claims Recovery Process
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Industries Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- 108 Owners Corporation Manhasset Condo
- 1388, LLC - Binghamton, NY
- 151 Highland Avenue (Salamanca, LLC) - Salamanca, NY
- 1618 14th Street, NW, LLC
- 1745 Wazee - Denver, CO
- 17th Street Revocable Trust
- 1860 Larimer St. - Denver, CO
- 18749C N. Frederick Corporation
- 1st Missionary Baptist Church - Inkster, MI
- 2108 Bolton Street
- 218 East Main Street Partnership
- 245 Granby, LLC
- 36-40 North Main Street Corp. - Waterbury, CT
- 380 York Road Associates
- 388028 British Columbia Ltd., Inc.
- 3D Treats, Inc./dba Dairy Queen
- 517 S. Broadway, LLC
- 53rd Street & Madison Tower Development LLC
- 652 East Division Street, LLC - Syracuse, NY
- 700 S. Peters Owners Associates
- 714 Market Street Building - Seattle, WA
- 732 Maryland Avenue Partnership
- 789 Sherman LLC - Denver, CO
- 918 North Charles-Acquisition LLC
Within hours of retaining your firm, your staff of construction consultants were on site to help us quantify the extent of the damage and coordinate agreement of the emergency measures underway with our insurer. ...Your expert interpretation of the policy language to identify the available coverage and ensure all covered aspects of the loss were investigated and made part of the claim if appropriate. Your personnel dealt professionally with the insurance company and their plethora of hired experts, which clearly helped to secure a settlement that was fair for all involved.Wayne M. NaylorDirector of Risk Management - York International Corporation
The expertise that your firm exhibited during our initial discussions ensured our company that you would be able to achieve a more favorable settlement than we ever could and the results proved that. There was a minimum interruption to our organization while your staff gathered that appropriate information to process the losses which enabled us to concentrate on operating our business. Your firm clearly showed a level of knowledge and skill that proved to us that the choice we made in securing your services was the correct one.Douglas L. PereiraCorporate Controller - ClothesTime, Anaheim, CA
For decades, L’Auberge Chez François has been one of the leading restaurants in the metro Washington, D.C., area. Known for its exceptional French cuisine and impressive service, the restaurant is a longtime favorite of Washingtonians celebrating anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions.
A magnitude 6.8 earthquake, called Nisqually in seismic circles, rocked Seattle, Washington, in 2001 and severely damaged the Starbucks corporate headquarters building.
Super Typhoon Paka, as the storm came to be called, was a 12-hour session of destruction for the island of Guam. Stirring up winds in excess of 200 miles per hour, the tropical cyclone tossed buildings, planes and ships across the island like discarded toys. Among these was the headquarters of Continental Micronesia, a subsidiary of Continental Airlines. The main offices, the marketing buildings and the planes were damaged by the powerful typhoon.
Newsroom Article11.12.2015Winter weather brings many perils to property owners – cold weather, feet of snow, blizzards, icy roads, frozen pipes
PublicationIssue # 3039Webster's lead definition of "collapse" seems so clear and straightforward as to preclude the possibility of such an event being debatable. Yet in the field of property insurance, few concepts have been as open to interpretation...
Newsroom Article12.16.2015A simple checklist with feature points to help you ready yourself for the post-storm process