The roof had been peeled back during the storm, allowing literally thousands and thousands of gallons of rain to pour through and destroy all of the printing equipment and furniture in the building. Absolutely nothing was spared... 14 months after those devastating losses, I can state as a fact that we would never have survived, let alone recovered to the level we have, without the help of you and your company. I want to personally commend you for the job you did for us. You always acted in our best interests and I appreciate all of your efforts on our behalf.
Insurance Claim Services For Engineering Consulting Firms
When your engineering consulting firm suffers property damage, your main focus should be on getting your operations up and running—yesterday.
You don’t have time for a drawn out insurance claim process or for the stacks of complicated paperwork required. When your heavy machinery is wiped out and your industrial equipment is damaged, you need to recoup your losses fast.
At Adjusters International, our experts help engineering consulting firm like yours, get the money they’re entitled to—sooner.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Engineer / Consultant
Factors To Consider
Engineer / Consultant Client References
- The Albert Group Architects
- Anderson Brulet Architects
- Andrei & luliana Spiridon
- Andrew Himberger & Bethany Iona
- Anne Ashley / John Alvord
- Brian & Conra DeHaas
- Capax GCH - Modesto, CA
- Carl & Elinore Kinczel
- Creative Energy Design
- Daniel, Mann, Johnson & Mendenhall
- Ellis & Beverly Revness
- Ernesto & Connie Barron
- Floan Sanders Engineering - Grand Forks, ND
- Glen Willow Apartments
- Global Building Company
- Harry & Doris Loo
- Herb Chock & Associates
- James & Gail Rao
- James Babcock
- John Schlesinger, AIA
- Jose & Ana Del Rincon
- Leonard & Andrea Malmquist
- Medical Planning Association Dan Logan
- Merle A. Holman Enterprises
- Miller - Cook Architects
- Miller-Cook Architects - Portland, OR
- Niel Phillips Smith / Ruenn Chiou Li
- Richard & Debra Novak
- Richard & Nancy Becker
- RTI Insurance Services
- Schoonover & Vanderhoff Architects
- Scott Pelichoff / Nader Heydayian
- Singer Nelson Charlmers
- Steve Vitalich
- Steve Witcher
- T.Y. Lin International
- Victor Conforti, AIA
- Wet Design
- William P. Coburn