Insurance Claims for Winter Damage
Your property can experience a range of winter storm damage, such as roof collapse from heavy snowfall, water damage and possibly mold from a pipe bursting in freezing temperatures, and even sudden fire damage from a space heater incorrectly connected. If the unexpected happens, your insurance company’s team will have their own interpretation about the extent of your property damage and what is covered in your insurance policy. As you focus on protecting your property, shouldn’t you have an expert on your side representing only your interests as you file a claim?
Our professional public adjusters are there to lift that burden from beginning to end in your insurance claim process. We work only for you, not the insurance company. We level the playing field with our unmatched expertise and resources in evaluating, documenting, and negotiating your insurance claim for the maximum amount so you can get back on your feet sooner.
Property Damage Losses Claims Recovery Process
The Difference Our Public Adjusters Make
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.