Insurance Claims for Water Damage
Water damage can come from storms and floods or from a frozen and burst pipe. Within moments, the ceilings, walls, and floors of your home can be damaged along with expensive electrical systems. Also, the moisture from water damage can lead to mold growth, making your property unsafe. The immediate need to clean up and control as much damage as possible may delay you in the beginning, but organizing a plan for the handling of your water damage claim will be vital to your recovery.
Our team of public adjusters will work on your behalf and negotiate with your insurance company for a maximum claim recovery. As your trusted advisors, we are fluent with insurance policy terms and conditions. We will evaluate and document your property’s water damage in full detail to make sure you receive the optimum amount to recover.
Property Damage Losses Claims Recovery Process
The Difference We Make
How Our Team Helps You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.