Insurance Claims for Hurricane Damage
There are key factors to consider when preparing a claim for hurricane damage, given that you may be dealing with different types of damage, such as windstorm and flood damages, often covered by different insurance policies and handled by different adjusters. Without a proper grasp on this situation and a thorough understanding of your insurance policy, you can be at a disadvantage and not receive what you truly need to recover.
A crucial decision can be to hire a public adjuster immediately to prepare and manage your claim. We level the field when dealing with your insurance company. We guide you and advocate on your behalf as we evaluate and document your damage in detail to negotiate a claim for the maximum amount.
If such a disaster occurs to your property, we are there immediately as trusted advocates working only for you. We lift the burden and level the field when dealing with the insurance claim process and your insurance company. We become fluent in your policy and properly evaluate and document your damage, negotiating your claim for the maximum amount so you can recover sooner.
Property Damage Losses Claims Recovery Process
The Difference We Make
How Our Team Helps You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.