Insurance Claims for Earthquake Damage
Earthquake damage to your property can be immediately apparent or hidden. For instance, a seismic shift could crack and unsettle the structural integrity of your property without you even knowing about it. This could make your property vulnerable to future damage and collapse, making your property unsafe. Once contacted, your insurance company will send its own team to adjust your claim in a manner that protects their financial exposure. Who’s protecting you? Inadequate reimbursement can become another devastating blow. You can avoid it by having us at your side.
Our public adjusters have expertly managed claims from the biggest earthquakes in the last quarter-century. As insurance professionals working only on your behalf, we are fluent in your insurance policy, and assist you in complying with your policy’s requirements in order to develop a proactive claim management strategy to maximize your recovery. We thoroughly research and evaluate your loss and substantiate every detail of your claim. We prepare and present a comprehensive claim to your insurer so you can receive the optimum settlement in the shortest amount of time.
Property Damage Losses Claims Recovery Process
The Difference We Make
How Our Team Helps You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.