Insurance Claims for Collapse Damage
A collapse can happen from sudden natural disasters like a mudslide or hidden causes that over time compromised the structural integrity of your property, such as insufficient construction methods and draining systems, decay, and infestation. Even heavy collection of rainwater on your rooftop could lead to roof damage and be considered a cause.
Still, your insurance policy may state exclusions or limitations related to these causes that could limit your coverage if you suffer collapse property damage. It can leave you vulnerable to an unreasonable damage assessment by your insurance company and its adjusters that will not get you what you deserve. That is why our team of public adjusters works on your behalf, bringing to the situation unmatched professional experience in claim management. We are fluent in your policy coverage, properly evaluate and document the extent of property damage, and negotiate your claim for the maximum amount so you can recover sooner.
Property Damage Losses Claims Recovery Process
The Difference We Make
How Our Team Helps You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.