Janet Fortin works in the Finance Department as the Billing Coordinator for Rising Phoenix Holdings Corporation (RPHC) and its subsidiaries. Prior to joining the RPHC team, Janet specialized in underwriting commercial and residential risks, training, and customer service in the property and casualty insurance industry. Over the years she built relationships with clients, managers and leaders to achieve meaningful results in a variety of business settings.
Janet enjoys spending time with her husband, family and friends and participating in several outdoor activities such as boating, fishing and gardening.
- HIS Vanguard Project and STEP (Monroe County), Utica, NY (11/17 – 02/18)
- Finance and Accounting
- STEP – Tu Hogar Renace, Guaynabo, Puerto Rico (2/18 - 8/18)
- STEP – Tu Hogar Renace, Utica, NY (08/18 – 02/19)
- Finance/Accounts Receivable (02/19 – Present)
- CPCU Society, Utica Chapter – Member (2016 to Present)
- American Institute for Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters - Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), Associate Underwriter (AU)
- New York State Department of Financial Services, Insurance Broker Property & Casualty
- Toastmasters International, Competent Toastmaster (CTM), Competent Leader (CL)