Frank Sardelli is the Director of Project Accounting and a Senior Professional Accountant with over seven years experience in financial reporting functions.
Sardelli has been involved in all aspects of financial reporting, he has also provided vital financial analysis through processes he has developed. Sardelli served as Project Manager for an audit relating to a Disaster Case Management (DR-4085 DCM) FEMA Grant to NYS for Sandy relief.
His past employment experience prior to joining Adjusters International includes serving as an accountant at Utica National Insurance Group, where he was responsible for financial statement preparation, as well as an array of analysis functions. He also served as a tax accountant for a local CPA firm. His duties there consisted of corporate, and personal income tax returns, as well as payroll services and tax forms filing for small business accounts.
- DR-4085 Disaster Case Management
- Associate member of the New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA)
- Past member of UMICO Federal Credit Union Supervisory Committee
- IS-700 National Incident Management System, an Introduction
- IS-775 Emergency Operations Center Management and Operations
- IS-800 National Response Framework, an Introduction
- ICS-100 Introduction to the Incident Command System
- ICS-200 ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- ICS-300 Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents
- ICS-400 Advanced ICS – Command and General Staff – Complex Incidents