Christina Aiello joined the team in early 2019 as the Contracts Administrator for Rising Phoenix Holdings Corporation and its subsidiaries. She serves as the liaison between the company and clients in terms of contract management, review and execution.
Christina brings legal knowledge and client experience since previously working as a client service professional and legal assistant in the estate planning realm. Prior to working in the legal field, Christina worked in Manhattan as an Assistant Manager responsible for the investor relations of three emerging market private equity funds. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her loved ones, traveling and designing candy displays for a variety events.
- Mohawk Valley Performing Arts, Board of Directors - 2018 - Present
- Landmark Worldwide Participant - 2017
- Leadership, Team-Building and Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors - Fred Pryor Seminars - December 2018
- IS-00100.c Introduction to Incident Command System, FEMA Emergency Management Institute - February 2019
- Federal Procurement Subcontracting - April 2019