Licensed Public Adjusters for Homeowners
For many homeowners, the preparation of a property damage claim without the assistance of their own insurance loss adjuster working on their behalf is unfamiliar territory.
The documents are filled with complicated jargon and calculations that only a claims adjuster will thoroughly understand: depreciation, replacement costs, and actual cash value.
At times, the list seems endless, especially when you have enough on your hands just getting your life back together. But it's your responsibility to document and prove
your claim to the insurance company, either by yourself or with the aid of a public adjuster.
Many policyholders just like you have asked the same questions: How do I estimate my loss? Will I recover enough to rebuild? Can I do this myself,
without a public insurance adjuster? This uncertainty is easily removed through the professional assistance of our public adjusters.
What is a Public Adjuster?
Public adjusters are the only category of insurance adjuster who work exclusively for you, the policyholder.
The three types of "adjusters" are...
- A company adjuster (often referred to as simply the "insurance adjuster") works for the insurance company.
- An independent adjuster also works for insurance companies, not for policyholders. They are simply an independent agent rather than an employee, so an independent adjuster could be working for multiple insurance companies.
- A public adjuster represents the only category of adjuster that works exclusively for policyholders and never for insurance companies. This means there´s no inherent conflict of interest when it comes to advocating on your behalf to the insurance company.
Public adjusters will typically contact you after a disaster. It´s important for you to know what to ask
so you can distinguish established and trustworthy firms from all the others.
What will AI do for you?
After a loss, we maximize your insurance claim, which is the foundation for your successful financial recovery.
Many people don't realize that the insurance company doesn't automatically pay their insurance claim. Instead, it's your responsibility to prove your claim in order to get compensated for a loss. When a disaster occurs, the insurance company has adjusters, building engineers, claims managers and supervisors, all representing their interests. Who do you have representing yours?
As you are trying to rebuild your home and stabilize your life, there is little time for learning the ins and outs of insurance to make sure you're not settling for less than you're entitled to. Our professionals can help by:
- evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the carrier;
- valuing, documenting and substantiating every detail;
- negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company;
- keeping you informed every step of the way; and
- ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with infinitely
less hassle for you.
today for more information on how we can help you get everything you're entitled to for your property loss.
What happens now?
We support you through the entire claim process to achieve the maximum insurance recovery.
For decades, homeowners facing a crisis involving property damage have turned to Adjusters International to help them rebuild their lives. As public adjusters, we work for you, advocating on your behalf, never for insurance companies.
Our objective is to support you through the entire settlement process, with the goal of achieving your maximum insurance recovery as promptly as possible. Using a team approach, we will assemble the professionals best suited to accomplish this goal. Your claim will be assigned to an expert team who will be with you from beginning to end, personally assuring that all goes smoothly.
Every property insurance claim is unique. Our professionals can provide some or all of the following services:
- conduct a comprehensive review of your policy;
- assist you in complying with your policy's requirements, such as mitigating further damage and being aware of time limitations;
- work with you to develop a proactive claim management strategy that maximizes your financial recovery;
- conduct a thorough evaluation of your loss, carefully researching, detailing and substantiating every aspect of your claim, including building damage, contents, and extra living expense claims;
- present and support an itemized claim package to your insurer;
- work as your advocate at all inspections and meetings with your insurance company;
- secure the best possible settlement in the shortest possible time frame; and
- communicate with you every step of the way.
As soon as you engage our team, we swing into action on your behalf. Please don't hesitate to contact us
for more detail on the value our team brings to your side.
Can't I do this myself?
Sometimes you can. Our professionals will tell you up front if we can't make a difference in your claim.
In some cases, especially with smaller homeowner losses, we actually recommend that you do take care of the claim yourself. Our pledge to you is that if we do not believe our adjusters involvement in your claim will make a difference, we'll tell you right up front.
As claims get more complicated, however, so does the time and energy required to accurately document every detail of your loss. A very thorough understanding of valuation requirements
is critical to presenting a complex insurance claim along with comprehensive supporting documentation that ensures a full, expedited financial recovery.
Many homeowners do not collect all the money they're entitled to simply because they don't know the ins and outs of the claim process. If your home has just been destroyed, the impact on your life can be substantial. Many of our clients have told us that saving themselves the time and strain of handling an insurance claim was a welcome relief in a stressful and challenging time. Why suffer twice from the same disaster?
You have nothing to lose by contacting us
for our opinion. We will always tell you if we can't make a difference in your claim.
What disasters does AI handle?
We can help you recover from any disasters covered under your property insurance policy and its endorsements.
Each of these holds its own unique challenges when it comes to substantiating your claim. With decades of experience and more senior and certified professional public adjusters on staff than any other organization of its kind, Adjusters International has faced them all, successfully bringing thousands of homeowners through every type of disaster.
to tap into our expertise and ensure the best possible outcome for your claim.
How is AI compensated?
Service fees for public adjusters vary by state, but usually represents a small percentage of the settled claim.
Property insurance claims are complicated, and the learning curve is steep. Our service fee, usually based on a percentage of your claim, is minimal in relation to your claim settlement and is offset by the better settlement that our experts are likely to achieve—not to mention the time, hassle, and anxiety our professionals can save you.
Over 5,000 glowing references attest to the fact that we stick by our core principles, the first of which is to always look out for our clients' best interests. Please don´t hesitate to contact us
to learn more.
Who else has AI helped?
Our experts have helped thousands of homeowners through disasters of all sizes and types.
We encourage you to look through our references and testimonials and to contact us
for recommendation letters. A recent internal review showed that our clients felt we delivered what we promised and would work with us again
—facts we're pretty proud of, and we welcome the opportunity to put you in touch with past clients so you can ask them yourself.
We highly recommend that you check references of any public adjusters you're considering for the job.